unnecessary savecore warnings

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:06:49 -0700
I noticed that in the past few months, savecore has begun complaining if
the bounds file in /var/crash doesn't exist.  Can we add it to
/usr/src/etc/Makefile like the corresponding entry for minfree?

Also, I noticed that /etc/rc.d/savecore has started complaining early in
boot if you have dumpdev="AUTO", giving the message "kenv: unable to get
dumpdev".  Of course, it works just fine and detects the slice with
"swap" in /etc/fstab.  So the warning is spurious and should be silenced.

--
Nate