Q) Adaptec ATA RAID StorageManager _at_ -current

From: Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken_at_tydfam.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:48:33 +0900 (JST)
  Is not there any mean to use Adaptec's Storage
Manager on FreeBSD-current?

  I am running 2410SA on -current without any
problems.  And I want to monitor RAID using Storage
Manager provided by Adaptec.  It is written in Java,
and looks working OK on FreeBSD - StorMan.sh,
StorAgnt.sh, just it cannot find controllers.

  I am not sure if I am wrong using provided software
by Adaptec, or it does not work on FreeBSD....