ACPI: clock stops while sleeping

From: Benjamin Lutz <benlutz_at_datacomm.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:01:42 +0200
Hello,

I've installed FreeBSD-6.0-BETA1 on my Athlon64 (in amd64 mode), and I
must say, the new power management features are impressive. I've noticed
a slight hitch though: When I send the CPU to sleep with acpiconf -s 1,
the clock will stop, resulting in the system time being wrong after
wakeup. Is there something I can do to fix this, other than run ntpdate?
(How to solve this without a network connection?)

Cheers
Benjamin