Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt ndisgen.sh

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:49:59 -0700
Ben Kaduk wrote:

> I know it's bad form to reply to myself,

It's not actually, that's a myth that needs to be busted. :) This is
especially true when you have found the right answer, and can save others
time investigating the problem.

> but this patch seems to allow
> ndisgen to recognize my .inf file:

Thanks! I noticed a similar problem with my own INF file, and in my case it
turned out that the various lines it was searching for did not occur in the
first column, but were indented. Removing the ^ in all places it occurred
fixed this for me, so I've committed the fix.

Good hunting,

Doug