hostap recently broken

From: Michal Mertl <mime_at_traveller.cz>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:11:58 +0200
Hello,

I've just found out that something very recently broke hostap on FreeBSD
CURRENT. The client associates and gets the MAC address of the AP. When
I run tcpdump on the AP I see the pings from the client getting in but
the AP doesn't reply. The ARP protocol works but nothing else does.

Source checked on 2005-07-22 16:00 UTC works fine.

The AP card is atheros but just reverting the last changes to the driver
doesn't help.

Michal