RE: 6-BETA1 iwi + wpa_supplicant fails, and sometimes silently re boots

From: Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH <allbery_at_ece.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:59:09 -0400
I won't be able to try WPA until I get home this evening (if then).

I'm still having failures and ultimately silent reboots trying to get at
the unsecured network on campus, however.  wpa_supplicant.conf and a
debug log attached.  ---Is there some secret incantation needed to
disable all authentication, or is that case simply not implemented/not
tested?  The log shows it timing out and failing to authenticate to a
null BSSID, instead of simply not authenticating at all.

--
brandon s. allbery   [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]      allbery_at_kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery_at_ece.cmu.edu

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=wheel
eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1