RE: 6-BETA1 iwi + wpa_supplicant fails, and sometimes silently re boots

From: Kirk Davis <Kirk.Davis_at_epsb.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:35:44 -0600
I agree and that is what I started to do but I needed to add the iwi device
to the ethernet-nic-regex variable in order for the dhclient to get the link
up/down notification.  I'm not sure what the recommended way is for this.
I guess I could just create a new notify for that device in the included
file.

---- Kirk