Re: BSD Installer release 1

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:05:46 +0100
Wasn't trying to belittle it in any way but seems some rather
large issues for us an may be others.

Its great to see this moving forward and I dont doubt the huge
effort that has been put but I believe it was important to highlight
the fact that those issues do in fact prevent us even trying it.

I hoped this in itself is useful feedback as that's all it was intended
as, nothing more nothing less.

    Steve