Re: How to update my system

From: David O'Brien <obrien_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:20:15 -0700
On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:18:33PM +0200, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> i am very, very new on freebsd. I would like to now, with which
> possibilities i could update my freebsd 5.4 to the latest available
> updates?

Hi Roger,

This is a good question and a good way to learn more about FreeBSD.
However, the forum for this type of question (and the ones you're likely
to have while going thru the process of updating your system), is
questions_at_freebsd.org or freebsd-stable_at_freebsd.org.
freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org is for talking about the development of the
bleeding edge, next version of FreeBSD.

--
-- David  (obrien_at_FreeBSD.org)