cvsup6.au.freebsd.org Horrendously out of date.

From: Robert Backhaus <robbak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 07:31:43 +1000
I just 'updated' my ports and source trees unattended from
cvsup6.au.freebsd.org, selected by fastest_cvsup, and discovered that
I now had a source tree dated from December, 2004. Yikes!!!

This server needs to be taked out of the loop urgently. This is not
the first time that this has happened to me with this server, (yes, I
am a sucker for punnishment - I thought that it would have been fixed
by now!), so it is not a temporary error. Even if it is updated, I
would question whether the server is reliable enough to continue in
use.