How to debug a kernel with a lot kld's?

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:30:24 +0200
Hi,

I want to produce a backtrace of a kernel panic ("lockmgr: locking against
myself" while accessing a msdosfs, very easy to reproduce for me: let
rythmbox rescan the music collection (automatic operation at startup) which
resides on a msdosfs). Unfortunately kgdb produces a lot of unresolved
symbols since I load msdosfs as a module. The straigt forward way of
debugging this is to build msdosfs into the kernel (or to use firewire when
I'm back at my place), but I like to know if there's another way too

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net  Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7