Re: Sound skipping problems

From: Björn König <bkoenig_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:28:16 +0200
Hello Jeff,

I applied this patch to 5.4-RELEASE and noticed that mount_nullfs didn't
work anymore. As far as I can remember I got the message

   nullfs: No such file or directory

Is it necessary to rebuild a userland tool or is it only related to 5.x?
Unfortunately I'm not able to test this issue in depth right now. I'll
do it later if you have no idea now. I reversed the patch with option -R
and rebuilt my kernel with

   make -DNO_KERNELCLEAN buildkernel installkernel

immediately and nullfs works again as usual.

Björn