Re: pam.conf(5) and pam(8)

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:17:56 +0200
Hi Ulrich,

> Shameless plug:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=docs/63084

Thanks for the pointer, I still don't have the habit to check PRs,
unfortunately.  I'll whip myself for this.

However I don't understand why the manpage disappeared between RELENG_4
and its successors.  The pam(8) manpage (as well as pam.conf(5) one,
since it links to the same one) belongs to libpam, which is an import
of Linux-PAM, if I understand correctly.  The later has been removed
from HEAD by des_at_ in 2002 : what is replacing it ATM ?
Watching at RELENG_4's pam.conf(5) manpage revealed that it seems to
still be in conformity with the current pam.conf(5) format, although
not written with the BSD art.  Wouldn't it be possible to use this one ?

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen