Should I be able to run tinderbox as myself?

From: <gnn_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:29:26 +0900
Howdy,

I'm trying to use the tinderbox script at home to do nightly builds.
I got a successful build but then could not install due to the touch:
not found error which is supposed to be due to clock skew issues.  I'm
wondering if it's OK to run tinderbox as myself (i.e. not root) or if
it really just is the clock on the box.  The "box" in question is a
vmware virtual machine so it might have timing issues.

Thanks,
George