Re: ichwd fixes / patches

From: Mike Tancsa <mike_at_sentex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:15:24 -0400
At 04:23 AM 14/04/2005, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
>Mike Tancsa <mike_at_sentex.net> writes:
> > Any chance someone could champion / commit the fixes in
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/79698 and perhaps MFC
> > ?  Its non functional right now and the patches provided there make it
> > work once again.
>
>ichwd is mine...  the PR originator sent me patches a couple of days
>ago which I'll test.  I have both ICH5 and ICH6 hardware to test on.

Hi,
         Any chance to commit the patches in the above PR ? I know its not
ideal, but at least it works where as its currently 100% broken in the tree.

As to the issue of the ICH6 stuff, looking through the LINUX lists, it
seems a lot of ICH6 MBs dont actually hookup the onboard watchdog for some
reason.

         ---Mike