Creating a bootable CD for FreeBSD 5.4

From: Benjamin Sher <delphi123_at_zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:10:15 -0500
Dear friends:

I've just downloaded the two iso files of the current FreeBSD 5.4

distro. I am new to FreeBSD though I ran Linus for a year or two

in the past. I also subscribed to the freebsd-current list.

I'm having a hell of a problem creating a bootable CD from it

using Nero 5.5. I found step-by-step instructions online and I tried

but failed twice.

Could someone please give me the basic instructions on how to

do this? I used the CD Boot but my CD Writer refused to accept

my CD RW disk. I know it works because I created a bootable

Knoppix CD from it. Just forgot how to do it.

Note: Do I use the disk-at-once method or the track-at-once

method? Very confused.

Thank you all so much.

Benjamin

delphi123_at_zebra.net