After Install -- Where is FreeBSD?

From: Benjamin Sher <delphi123_at_zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:16:02 -0500
Dear friends:

Well, the good news is that my first install of FreeBSD went perfectly. I selected ALL for installation of ports and packages so it took a good hour to install everything from my two CD's. And some of the packages encountered an error and could not be installed (they told me to look in the debugger for details).

Windows XP came through completely unscathed and in perfect working order on my first primary HD.

All that's missing now is FreeBSD. After completing my install, I exited. FreeBSD exited normally, then rebooted. But no sign of FreeBSD. Instead, Windows came up. I do recall choosing to have a boot manager but never actually saw the screen and boot-up options. So, I went back into Free BSD by switching back to the CD in my Bios, but that's as far as I dare go on my own. What should I do? Am I missing something?

Thank you all so much.

Benjamin