Timekeeping gone whack in 6-CURRENT

From: Chris Gilbert <Chris_at_LainOS.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:53:34 +0200
I've noticed since updating my machine from 5.3 to 6-CURRENT that the
timekeeping on the system goes out of sync very quickly.

After about a day, the clock is out of sync up to 12 hours!

This is strange as on 5.3/5.4 the timekeeping on my machine was much more
reasonable (+/- ~1 second a day)

Is there something with 6-CURRENT that needs to be configured to keep this
from going nuts?

If any other diagnostic information is needed please let me know!

--
Thanks,
Chris (Lance) Gilbert