Re: Looking for networking solution.

From: Marcin Jessa <lists_at_yazzy.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:29:46 +0200
Hi guys.

Thanks for the help and good advices.
I just received source code from guys at MITRE in McLean, VA for FreeBSD and will do some testing on it.
"The code is an open implementation of ISO International Standards and it's yours for the asking; there is no licensing."

I was thinking, maybe someone would be interested in implementing it into FreeBSD's and/or NetBSD's source tree since the code is avaliable for both the BSD's?