Re: new panics

From: Thierry Herbelot <thierry_at_herbelot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:27:26 +0200
Le Friday 24 June 2005 22:01, Mike Silbersack a écrit :

> So, either I need to improve the code to be more useful, or we could do
> some quick code inspection - which network devices are you using, and are
> you using any features like ipfw, netgraph, etc?

Nothing special for me : this is just a sort of tinderbox, just used to
compile the latest -current.

The interface is an rl, there are two sound cards (es137x and mss), and the
system is run from a geom_mirror volume, partitioned in /var /usr and /tmp -
the root fs is on a separate slice.

there is no firewall, and netgraph is not used either. The kernel is a
straight GENERIC. ACPI is broken on this machine.

I will try tomorrow to run a recent kernel with only the geom_mirror kld
loaded.

	Cheers,

	TfH