Re: Mbuf double-free guilty party detection patch

From: Mike Silbersack <silby_at_silby.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:13:18 -0500 (CDT)
Here's a fixed version of the patch that should return the correct
address.  I made two mistakes in the version I posted last night; that's
what I get for testing, then making a few changes "that should work."

I changed this version so that it doesn't panic, but continues on when it
discovers the reuse of the mbuf.  I figure this will make debugging less
painful for everyone. :)

Mike "Silby" Silbersack