mbuf trash-related "memory modified after free" panic fixed.

From: Mike Silbersack <silby_at_silby.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:25:53 -0500 (CDT)
Rev 1.9 of kern_mbuf.c contains a fix for the "memory modified after free"
panics that have been cropping up recently.  Bosko Milekic looked over
what I had committed last week and found that I had forgotten one very
important line of code.

So, if you've been seeing such panics, please cvsup (or manually grab rev
1.9) and rebuild your kernel.  If you're still seeing memory modified
after free panics/prints after this upgrade, I definitely want to hear
about it.

Thanks, and sorry for panics.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack