Console freeze

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:11:20 +0400
Hi,

    I am getting console freeze with recent current. I've seen the same
a year ago
on current and the proble is still here. One of the console freeze I've
seen while
intensive output from my driver (that is async driver). The other one
I've seen
whille cvs update (for example on alt+f2 cvs update -d . > .z; on alt+f3
tail -f .z).

console freeze:
screen contains the last output or blank, currsor IIRC always availabe
and it
moves according to its usual behaviour so terminal is functional but no
output.

Any ideas?

rik