Re: KVM USB

From: alex <theawel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:54:23 -0500
Brooks,

What I actually did and it seems to work was that I changed dev.conf
this way: (I changed the device name to "ukbd1" instead of "ukbd0"
because when my keyboard remounts itself after being unplugged its
called "ukbd1". Do you think this may cause some other issues Im not
aware of yet? Here is my modified dev.conf snippet.

# When a USB keyboard arrives, attach it as the console keyboard
attach 100 {
         device-name "ukbd1";
         action "test -c /dev/kbd1 && kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd1 <
/dev/console";
};
detach 100 {
         device-name "ukbd1";
         action "kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0 < /dev/console";
};