Re: [TEST(/review)] major/minor/devname fix

From: F. Senault <fred.letter_at_lacave.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:42:51 +0100

> For the people with devname(3) and ssh trouble:  Please try out
> this patch.  It is not quite commit ready yet, but it should
> make your system usable again.

Success : I was locked out yesterday (even on the console with the
root account ?), with this, I can ssh into the box again.

Thanks a lot !

Fred
'Was a bad day to track current.  OTOH, where would be all the fun
without some glitches ?  0:)
--
It has a serial number on it, and the bean-counters will not be happy
that asset #193204 was lost due to rectal insertion. You just don't get