Call for testers: owners of ixgb(4) hardware

From: Maxime Henrion <mux_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:22:25 +0100
	Hi all,

I've came accross a bad mistake in the ixgb(4) driver that will prevent
it from working on architectures where the DMA address is not the
physical address.  This is too bad since the code already uses busdma
(nearly) correctly but does a vtophys() when it already has the right
address to use...  Anyways, if people around here have ixgb(4) hardware,
I'd be glad if they could test this patch and tell me if it's still
working correctly.  In the even more unlikely case where someone can
also test his card on sparc64 hardware, that would be great.

Thanks,
Maxime