Re: Feb 2005 Snapshots for FreeBSD available

From: Rainer Duffner <rainer_at_ultra-secure.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:27:13 +0100
Scott Long wrote:

> All,

[...]

> downloading and testing the Feb_2005 snapshots, please note that
> there are some minor naming inconsistencies with the ISO images. These
> will be fixed in the next snapshot release in March. Also note that
> this announcement is somewhat belated, and that most of the snapshots
> are a week or two old at this point. Again, we will rectify this with
> the next release.

Will there be another snapshot of 5.3-STABLE before the 5.4RC?

Will there be CURRENT snapshots for april (march is a bit late now, I
guess)?

This is just a question and not intended to put pressure on anybody.

cheers,
Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer_at_ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~