Re: rcNG changes/aditions

From: Stuart Barkley <stuartb_at_4gh.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:08:08 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 at 23:06 +0100, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:

> update to PR conf/75137 (sound modules): I rework this adding support
> for preloaded modules to /etc/rc.subr

This prompted me to submit a one line patch of my own for
/etc/rc.d/mixer which allows you to turn off this functionality in
your rc.conf file.

See:

And I just now realize that this patch is slightly incomplete.  It
should also patch /etc/defaults/rc.conf to include:

mixer_enable="YES"	# Preserve mixer state across reboots

so that the previous behavior still occurs by default.

Stuart Barkley
--
I've never been lost; I was once bewildered for three days, but never lost!
                                        --  Daniel Boone