ULE, 4BSD and xorg

From: Nguyen Tam Chinh <chinhngt_at_sectorb.msk.ru>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 02:37:36 +0400 (MSD)
Hi All,
I've tried to use ULE in a fresh -CURRENT (with xorg-6.8.2). After startx
my computer simply reboot without no message. Recomiling the kernel with
4BSD, all is okay again. The problem is without X, the ULE worked
normally and even gained some speedups (just my *objective* evaluation).
So, please tell me if anyone here is using the ULE successfully in
-CURRENT?
-----
With best regards,          |            The Power to Serve
Nguyen Tam Chinh            |          http://www.FreeBSD.org
Loc: sp.cs.msu.su           |