Re: async connect problem

From: anon:*:anon <d4rkstorm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 14:34:16 +1000
Subsequent code to check the socket's status, something like:

       int n;
       socklen_t intsize = sizeof(int);

       getsockopt(f, SOL_SOCKET, SO_ERROR, (void*)&n, &intsize);
       if (n) ...

which works (with suitable cast adjustments) on Solaris, Linux,
Darwin, and yes, even on Windows, doesn't work here.

inline bool sockreq() { return bSocketsRunning; }

it could be a simple script, or it could become a socket array of
nightmares.. but it is no oubt a god idea to always check the sockets.