Re: Kernel Driver Problem

From: <FreeMan_at_fantasymail.de>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:36:56 +0200 (MEST)
Well i currently talking with someone from icp support
and here in the list. Maybe there is a way to get that
working for me. I found out that in 4.11 (it was tested
with 4.1 but works with 4.11 fine) goes by useing config
kernelname to cd ../../compile/kernelname

In FreeBSD 5.3 it show me after running "config kernelname"
that i should go to cd ../compile/kernelname

So it seams that there has only the path been changed
from the sys-src folders. Can that be? Any idea for what
i have to look so that i can correct this?

Thanks! :)