Re: pmccontrol.c:40:17: pmc.h: ENOENT

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:11:06 +0200
Joseph,

> "src/lib/libpmc" doesn't seem to be getting built; check
> your source tree, in particular "src/lib/Makefile".

my src/lib/Makefile was indeed in "unresolved conflicts" status and
didn't contain any "libpmc" information.  I wonder how I could reach
this situation as I use the -C flags for my cvs update.

I checked out a fresh copy and it works now.  Thank you for your help
and sorry for wasting your time.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen