Re: CVSup rewrite - aka csup

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:54:43 +0200
On 2005-05-11 22:07:42 (+0200), Maxime Henrion <mux_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Miguel Mendez wrote:
> > Other than that I think having this in a public cvs repo (sourceforge or
> > hosted on the FreeBSD servers) would be great to get things rolling.
> > Unfortunately my spare time is already very limited and filled with other
> > FreeBSD related stuff, but this sounds like a very interesting project
> > that could benefit the other BSDs as well.
>
> Yes, I need to look for a place where to put this CVS repo.  I'm not very
> fond of sourceforge :-).

Perhaps the FreeBSD 'projects' repo would be a good place for this? :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip_at_freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  (1)	Everything depends.
  (2)	Nothing is always.
  (3)	Everything is sometimes.