Re: Strange top(1) output

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:09:49 -0500
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 07:17:40AM -0400 I heard the voice of
Chuck Swiger, and lo! it spake thus:

> Agreed.  The question to answer, is how should one display the
> busiest threads of a process usefully in the top display?  Figuring
> that one out would be useful to answering other questions about what
> top should look like.

Are we even yet coming up with a CPU% on threaded processes (or the
threads individually) for the question to be meaningful?  I'm not
running -CURRENT at the moment, but I don't recall seeing a commit...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net