Re: Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

From: Kövesdán Gábor <gabor.kovesdan_at_t-hosting.hu>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:54:12 +0200
Dear Bill and everyone,

just a little comment: as far as I know there are two countries where
the first name and the family name is used in different order, and these
two countries are Japan and Hungary. I'm Hungarian thus my name often
get people confused. Since I write from my private address, You can read
in the From field my name in the Hungarian order: family name, first
name, but I sign every mail in the English order. Thus my first name is
Gábor, and my family name is Kövesdán. If You read international mailing
lists, You should take note of that.

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán