Re: Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

From: R. Tyler Ballance <tyler_at_tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:59:34 -0500
Uh oh Bill, it looks like you may be in store for some trouble,
sounds like the Postal Service may have it in for you ;)

Anyways, I usually refer to people of *BSD projects their commit
bits, is it ok if I refer to you as wpaul_at_
(i've been know to refer to "phk" for Poul Henning Kamp (phk_at_) in
conversation, and mlaier_at_ instead of Max Laier on the pf side of
things ;))

Thanks for the evil work regardless, and watch your mail carefully
for a while :-P

Cheers,

-R. Tyler Ballance