Re: Newest loader from CVS not working

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:10:43 +0200
Pawel Worach <pawel.worach_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing the same thing if CPUTYPE is set to "pentium-m" while
> "pentium2" works fine. Loader crashes on start, is there a way to
> make it freeze instead of reset to capture the register dump?

Do you use
  CPUTYPE=xxx
or
  CPUTYPE?=xxx
and if you use the former, can you please try with the later?

Background (as already posted here): I have two AMD systems, one with a
Mobile Athlon XP (Laptop) and one with an Athlon XP (desktop). I hadn't time
to test it yet, put in one of the systems the loader works and in the other
one the loader doesn't work. The system with the broken loader (desktop)
uses '=', the other system uses '?='.

Bye,
Alexander.

--