Re: t41 crashes

From: Randy Bush <randy_at_psg.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:54:19 -0400
>> cvs since 2005.05.21 getting me frequent (ten minutes to most of a day)
>> full crashes on a thinkpad t41.  reverting kernel did not fix, so it's
>> likely in world.  no dumps.  anyone else seeing anything like this?
> What's a "full crash"?

in this case, the system just reboots leaving no crashdump.  as there
is no serial port, i can not see if it spewed anything on the console.

kevin oberman suggested trying a kernel with CPUTYPE=pentium-m, and
that has been up for 15 hours now.  of course, it will crash as soon
as i hit C-c C-c.

randy