Re: Cant load plugin libjavaplugin_oji.so

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant_at_bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:15:48 +0000 (GMT)
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Vincent Blondel wrote:

> Dears,
>
> I get a cisco PIX firewall and to access the built-in web interface (PDM
> - PIX Cisco Device Manager), it is highly recommended to use Netscape
> Navigator 4.78 and Linux JVM 1.4.1_02.

That's recommended because there was a problem with the PDM that meant
it didn't like newer JVMs. FWIW if you're able to update the PDM you
should find it'll work with a native firefox and jdk-1.5. Not quite the
answer you were after, perhaps, but it's a pretty straightforward
process to update the PDM image.

Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/
Engraved runic alphabets should not be multiplied unnecessarily.