Re: FreeBSD 6.0 Released

From: Renato Botelho <rbgarga_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:33:10 -0200
On 11/4/05, Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> It is my great pleasure and privilege to announce the availability of
> FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE.  This release is the next step in delivering the
> high performance and enterprise features that have been under
> development in the FreeBSD 5.x series for that last several years.
> Some of the many changes since 5.4 include:

I'm having some troubles with locale after upgrade to RELENG_6.

one example, perl warning me about my locale:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LC_ALL = "en_US.ISO8859-1",
        LANG = "en_US.ISO8859-1"

And on another machine, when I go to gnome, this start with locale
US-ASCII and I can't use acents on OpenOffice.

Am I doing anything wrong?

--
Renato Botelho