Re: NVidia driver for amd64 / Page Attribute Table status?

From: <creep_at_desk.pl>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:30:20 +0100 (CET)
> It's not finished, no.  The WIP is being done in the p4_pat branch (though
> it
> has some crud in it now that probably isn't needed).  For more info about
> PAT
> and memory caching modes on x86 including MTRR's, etc. you can go download
> the vol 2 IA-32 arch PDF from developer.intel.com.  It's not a conspiracy,
> there are no black helicopters.

Thanks for info, I'm sure there is no conspiracy in BSD developement, but
they sure keep they heads down in the nVidia camp. I mainly asked what are
the limitations of FreeBSD which block nvidia amd64 driver. It was nowhere
explicitly said that PAT is to blame. If this feature is finished, can we
expect the driver from nvidia?

m.