Re: CURRENT + amd64 + user-ppp = panic

From: Mark Tinguely <tinguely_at_casselton.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:37:39 -0600 (CST)
This is great, you caught the kernel trashing a callout entry
in uma_dbg.

I cannot figure out how #14 linked the function sorecieved() to
the inline function uma_zfree(). (thinking as I am typing) Could
someone changed the recieve function call for this socket?

In my opinion, you can remove the callout_check_callwheel function
and calls. You want to always catch it before it corrupts, and that
is done in the uma_dbg. Once you catch the corruption, we know it
will panic in the near future, unless we are in the debugger long
enough, for the timer to expire and be removed.

I would completely delete the compile directory and "config" and
do a fresh make.

--Mark Tinguely