Re: Problem remains with FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE as seen in RELENG_5

From: Philip Kizer <pckizer_at_nostrum.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:25:53 -0600

On Nov 10, 2005, at 17:28, Philip Kizer wrote:
> Patches applied and running now.  You can be sure I'll let you know
> as soon as I have new info (although if your first go is all good,
> for my production situation, it's the old "proving a negative"
> problem and we'll be good if I hit my personal timeout next week
> and mail you back to say I haven't seen a repeat).

Well, it's not yet a week but I've had enough problems with the
unpatched systems, and no problems with the one running the test
code, that I'm phasing in an upgrade with your patches on several of
my other systems as well.  World is compiling now.

So far, so good.  Hopefully this will let me get through this
upcoming US holiday without having to be bothered by my pager.

Thanks again!  I'll report back as soon as I see (or don't) something,
Philip