Re: install problems for freeBSD 6 on tyan i7520

From: Bongseo <bongseo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:11:48 +0900
I have the same tyan board and test it.
With HT(hyperthreading) disabled at BIOS settings, the same result is as
ke.han had.
(I could not see any ad*)
With HT enabled, it boots entirely and I see all drives.
 But there remain problems about usb.
Booting with HT disabled and usb keyboard => no keyboard reactions
Booting with HT enabled and usb keyboard => keyboard responses, but after
unplug-then-plug, it can't be attached
(at unplug, print a "dettached" messages , but at plug, doesn't print an
"attached" messages)
 Attachin two verbose boot log, one is HT-enalbed case and the other is
HT-disalbed case.