Re: 6.0 Release freeze

From: Rafael Caesar Lenzi <rc_lenzi_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:38:56 -0300 (ART)
--- Kris Kennaway <kris_at_obsecurity.org> escreveu:
> "It reboots when I don't tell it to" means it is not "100% stable".
> Really, rule out hardware failure first before blaming the OS,
> especially since you already have problems on 5.4.
The problem with jdk-1.5, eclipse and openoffice-2 it happened with two
other machines ( 1 acer notebook and other is a dell desktop ).
It considers that Jdk-1.5 is in alpha stage.
The problem with release 6 is diferent, i installed in minimal
installation. I can make login, and other things, but, in random times,
system freeze completely, just stop and nothing more work.

Thanks,
Rafael

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/