Re: Lasted NDIS wrapper for D-Link DWL-520+ on RELENG_6

From: David Barbero <sico_at_loquefaltaba.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:14:46 +0100 (CET)
Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> Last time I checked it (there was not yet a port for it), it did
> support most of the ACX chip family, but ACX111 wasn't supported.
> After that, I checked Darron Broad's webcvs and I saw no new
> commit claiming this revision was indeed support.

I see the problem now, this driver wasn't updated... In the original port
of the driver for Linux this chipset are supported, but the work of Darron
it's out of date, i don't see this when i send the last post...

> Furthermore, ISTR that I read this port does not compile on RELENG_6
> due to changes on the ifnet structure and is only working on RELENG_5.
> Is it not true any longer ?

The last commit of Darron compile in the 6-current before the re_at_
announcement the 6.0-Release and the code don't updated for compile in
6-stable :(

> I have no time in the next couple of hours, but I will give it a try
> ASAP.  Thank you.
>
> Best regards,

PS: The original port of acx100 for Linux is http://acx100.sf.net

Regards.

--
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for
people who love UNIX"