FreeBSD/xbox support integrated in -HEAD

From: Rink Springer <rink_at_il.fontys.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:19:42 +0100
Hi everyone,

It's been some time ago, but I just wanted to inform everyone that imp_at_
has committed the FreeBSD/xbox port to -HEAD (this is why you will see a
/sys/i386/conf/XBOX sample kernel :-).

I'd like everyone who has tried the port, to inform me of their
findings.

Oh, and for those willing: You can grab a syscons(4)-able console driver
from http://www.xbox-bsd.nl. Note that you *must* remove
/sys/i386/xbox/xboxfb.c before applying the patch, as the
syscons-version is so different that the patch would get very bloated.

Warner is currently reviewing the patch, but I'd love to hear about any
bug that you may find in it!

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!