RE: wpa_supplicant + open APs

From: Kirk Davis <Kirk.Davis_at_epsb.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:33:09 -0600
Sorry this is not help full but I was just going to send out a similar
message.

I am seeing the same problem.  I'm not sure if it is the wpa_supplicant or
the wiw driver but I'm stating to suspect the iwi drivers is at fault.

I have been able to accociate with WPA-PSK, WPA, and WPA2 access points
without any problems but I just can't associate with open ones. Who knew
open AP's would be the secure ones ;-)

---- Kirk