Re: Firefox dies unexpectedly.

From: Tyler Gee <geekout_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:49:37 -0600
It usually has something to do with Flash and your libmap.conf.
Having said that, I have been unable to fix mine after uninstalling
and reinstalling.  Try commenting out those lines in your libmap.conf
and visiting the same sites to see if you experience the same
problems.  If not, I don't know what the problem is.  If so, you can
narrow it down to working with your libmap and your Flash.

~Tyler