Re: Firefox dies unexpectedly.

From: Shawn Nock <nock_at_email.arizona.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:13:06 -0700
Mika wrote:
> I got rid of the flashplugin and it seems to have done the trick. I
> guess I'll do without flash, really don't need it anyway.

	I have had this problem since 1.0.7 portupgrade [running current sept
27], however I do not have any plugins install [flash or otherwise]...
Maybe there is a larger problem. I don't use 'the web' much, but if
there is demand (others with this problem) I'll take a look at the core
dumps [saving for a rainy day...]

--
Shawn Nock (OpenPGP: 0x8ED6EE9A)
Broadcast Engineer; KUAT-TV 6, Tucson, AZ